My Blog has moved!

My blog has moved. To view the most recent content please go to MyNotesAlongTheWay.wordpress.com . See you there!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog More - Done!

Alright. My first of the three Pre-New Year's resolutions is now complete with this post. I have blogged more (than last year in the first 30 days of January). Still working on blogging often and regularly.

So let's renew that resolution and let's make it blog even more.

Here are a couple series that I will be working on .

1. Markers on the Road. The first was "No Longer".
2. He/She said - They will each start like this first post did "John the Dwarf said,"
3. Book reviews - The first was "The book of the Shepherd"
4. Of course there will be blogs about Common Heart like this one "The Common.org and Common Heart."

If you would like to subscribe to my blog you can do it here, and you will receive each of my notes along the way in your email box.

No comments: