My Blog has moved!

My blog has moved. To view the most recent content please go to MyNotesAlongTheWay.wordpress.com . See you there!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Making room for the important

Last blog got me thinking about what I really value. I mentioned a few things that I say I value highly. Some I have made room for and discipline myself to do. Others I have not.

The thing about making room for the important is that something else has got to be replaced. I prefer to multi-task. But somethings just deserve my undivided attention. I must chose to make room for them and allow those things that are truly important to me to create a basic rhythm to my life. Other things need to fit into. that rhythm,

As I go through this day I am going to think more about what my daily life would look like built upon the rhythm of what is truly important to me.

No comments: