My Blog has moved!

My blog has moved. To view the most recent content please go to MyNotesAlongTheWay.wordpress.com . See you there!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Double Sabbath Rest this Week

With the winter weather here in Charlotte this week end, my schedule slowed down considerably. Saturday there were no deliveries at the cupboard due to the weather. Churches were canceled all over Charlotte on Sunday, including the one I attend. My busy-ness was able to come to a near complete stop. I just didn't feel like doing much of anything. I got to sing loud to old music I love. Got to spend some time with Deb cuddling. Took some time just to be with Kyril. Spoke on the phone to Bene for longer than I have at one sitting. I slept in till 8:30 on Sunday ... unheard of for me. Might as well been noon! Even my email seemed to have slowed down. Only one cupboard phone call .... amazing. I have enjoyed my little double sabbath rest this past week.

No comments: